Wednesday, November 19, 2008

things i think about

ok my life is diferent than almost anybody for kids. most kids i know lets say for instans boys boys don't all the time play with their sisters at least anybody i know. i hope my brother dosent stop playing with me see that is why i am diferent but somtimes i like being different i don't care thow.me and my brother have our best game my brother's names are Ethan and Judah.sometimes i think that i am a real princess cause i have a canopy and wallpaper that looks like a ballroom my church COVANANT COMUNITY CHURCH is great i have three friends one girl two boys Sarah Josh and Jerid their fun to play with too i still have one friend her name is Moriah. She is my best friend we write each other letters it's fun too and we like it. my cosin Jonah and i are best cosins too he has a swimming pool we like to swim in it.

1 comment:

drenfro29 said...

Emily, you are the youngest person I know who has a blog, actually the only person really. You are a good writer and I loved your thoughts. Question, which country do you think you will be a missionary to? I also love the design of your blog.

Daniel Renfro:) (the big guy:)